Onsite Power Inc is a new firm dedicated to providing quality independent sales representation for suppliers to the onsite power/distributed generation industries in the Rocky Mountains and Far West.
The OPI Difference
Onsite Power Inc. is a new kind of independent marketing organization for the onsite power industry. We have strong beliefs about what independent marketing organizations should and shouldn’t do.
- Find customers the supplier can’t find on their own
- Relieve the supplier of the risk and cost burden of maintaining permanent field sales employees
- Carefully qualify opportunities to avoid wasting the suppliers’ resources
- Be technically competent and knowledgeable
- Be market-savvy with a strong sales and marketing skill set
- Thoroughly understand the supplier’s products and value proposition
- Provide an honest, efficient and accurate communication conduit between the client and the supplier.
- Understand and be in synchronicity with the supplier’s core values
- Control transaction costs for both supplier and rep
- Add an excessive margin burden to the sale in the form of high commissions and sales expenses
- Waste time and supplier resources on poorly qualified opportunities
- Limit opportunities by clinging to outdated methods and market structures
- Waste resources on assets that don’t generate revenue
- Duplicate the supplier’s resources (engineering, project management, order control)
- Make unreasonable promises to clients or demands on the supplier
- Behave in a fashion that reflects poorly on the supplier
- Sit still waiting for the phone to ring